- We were so blessed to have Jen in charge
of my daughter’s wedding. Not only did she listen to my daughter and son-in-law's every wish, but she also took care of wrapping up
my own loose ends, which were many. She is highly professional, organized, and just so creative and talented. From meeting the vendors that day to setting up and staying through until they broke everything down and went home, Jen took care of everything. Her ideas were fabulous and the vendors all adored her. My daughter had the wedding of her dreams, while I was able to sit back and enjoy it with her.
Debbie, mother of the bride
- Thanks a ton for doing such a great job with our Wesleyan fundraising dinner. It was fantastic…great décor, flowers, lighting, food, drinks, wait staff, and especially you! Everything was spot on. People had a great time. Thanks a million!
- Gracious Events was the best investment we made when planning a Newport wedding from our home in Washington, D.C. We chose a location for which we needed to bring in all vendors (caterer, lighting, flowers, etc.), and Jen took care of everything. Our mothers, aunts, and even the girlfriend of the best man (and her mother) said that they had never seen a company handle an event like Gracious Events. Everything looked and went perfectly, and we had an amazing time and didn’t worry about a thing. Gracious Events even transported all of our gifts from the reception to our rental home, and even left some bottles of wine for us to enjoy. You really have no idea how much needs to be done before, during, and even after your wedding, and lucky for us, we still don’t know since Gracious Events took care of it all! We feel very, very lucky to have had them there, and recommend them wholeheartedly.
Anne and Andrew
- Gracious Events was the best money my husband and I spent on our daughter’s wedding. Jen was a constant source of support throughout the process, from deciding on the reception site to recommending a fantastic florist. Her vendors were so professional and made my daughter’s wedding vision come true. “Fabulous” is a word Jen uses often but after our daughter’s wedding I also use it to describe Gracious Events!
Kim, mother of the bride
- Jen, I’ve been in the business for a couple of years now, and I have never worked with anyone as great and fun as you! Sincerely, you make me want to be a better meeting planner! I hope you’ll come back to Kiawah Island, and especially historic Charleston to enjoy its true charm. Thanks again!
Hope Sweeney, Adventures in Charleston
- The women at Gracious Events are delightful to work with, efficient, imaginative, and resourceful. I recommend them without reservation.
Peter, father of the bride
- My daughter’s New Year’s Eve wedding never would have been such a success without Jen and Tania’s help and attention to detail. Our venue required an incredible amount of planning, and they were a constant source of ideas, inspiration, and support, visiting the site with me several times and coordinating with the other vendors throughout. I do not know how two women were able to be in so many places at once—on four different floors!— making sure everything was as it should be. Everything went off without a hitch (or so it seemed!) and our family could not be happier.
Rebecca, mother of the bride
- Dear Gracious Events Team,Thank you so much for all of your help with our wedding. We had a fabulous time!! And in spite of all the weather craziness, everything worked out so well. Thank you!
- Dear Gracious Events, Thanks so much for your generous donation of time and services in pulling together our fundraiser. I’m hearing great feedback from attendees, and we raised over $3,500 to buy Christmas trees for needy families in 2015. Your support and creativity made the planning fun and stress-free, and I’m grateful for your support and friendship. Wishing you a warm and happy holidays and joyous new year.
Alex Gramling, Christmas Tree Santas
- Dear Jen and Tania, I don't even know where to begin...what an amazing wedding and journey this has been. I could not have pulled this off without your help and (emotional) support, I will be forever grateful. Please keep in touch!
- Dear Jen, we had an absolute BLAST with you! To be counted among such a top-notch wedding industry professional such as yourself was a huge honor for use. If you ever need help with room blocks, let us know. AND if you're ever in LA, give us a shout.
Jenny & Cat, JC Room Blocks
- Jen, you were such a great help to us through the year leading up to the wedding. Thank you so much for all of your hard work! Everything truly turned out perfect and we could not have pulled it off without you. You made my day so special and took all the stress out of planning. We really appreciate everything you did, especially on the day of! It truly let mom and dad just relax and enjoy because you put so much hard work into ensuring our day went perfect. Also, thank you so much for my gift basket the day of! You took all my stress away, we can not thank you enough! Thank you!
Jaclyn & Nate
- We worked with Gracious Events on our $35 million capital campaign launch party in the fall of 2015. Because of their guidance, it was one of the largest and most successful events we have ever hosted at Meadowbrook. Jen, Tania and Nicole were creative, energetic, innovative, tireless, unflappable, a whole lot of fun -- and best of all, they made things so easy for us! From the very beginning they guided not only the details of our event, but how to create a real experience for our guests, translating the logo, colors and content of our campaign into a perfectly-designed gathering. The partners that they brought with them were equally talented and helpful, and the fact that Jen orchestrated all of these partners without our having to was a huge bonus. The coordination was flawless. I highly recommend them!!!
Janice C. Thompson, The Meadowbrook School of Weston
Photograph by Ali Mauck